You are here

Celebrate 20 glorious gory years of Carmageddon!

Pages

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Mon, 04/12/2017 - 12:47

Fr0nt's picture
Piledriver
Twitch ChampKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Tue, 05/12/2017 - 21:24

lol get rekt CD!

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Wed, 06/12/2017 - 13:46

Fr0nt wrote:
lol get rekt CD!

I hope you were kneeling, becuase you are talking to your god! Shell kek nem ran! Jafa Kri!

Leatherface 74's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sat, 30/12/2017 - 11:51

CzechDeath wrote:
Fr0nt wrote:
lol get rekt CD!

I hope you were kneeling, becuase you are talking to your god! Shell kek nem ran! Jafa Kri!

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 04/05/2018 - 07:35

panic wrote:
Yay happy birthday feeling old now..

is that carmageddon 2 playable on win10 and modern pc's? I'd love to pick it up, my good old C2 original disk version won't run but i see some reviews bitching about new pc issues in particular. Yes yes 2 bucks only but why pay anything for dud software that i already bought once.

Its not the same game you bought. The original game you bought you have to bust your ass to play on windows 10. The newer version you can play without jumping thru hoops.

Is it worth 2 extra bucks then spending 20 minutes going thru some setup that may not work ? Because the old one you bought doesnt work anymore ? Unless you want to go and play it on Windows XP which Microsoft doesnt even support anymore .

Go ahead play it on an operating system you will have to reinstall every 30 days, cause Microsoft will no longer authorize it. Or just fork over a few bucks.

Edited by: starbuck on Fri, 04/05/2018 - 07:41

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

Pages