You are here

Stainless, you nailed the car handling.

Pages

Kejnel's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Stainless, you nailed the car handling.
#1 Submitted: Thu, 21/05/2015 - 21:42

I absolutely love how the handling of many cars havs been tweaked.

The eagle is now such a pleasure to ride. Much more dynamics than before. I love it. It instantly became on of my favourite cars in the game while before it was really meh for me.

I LOVE THE HANDLING in this game! Fucking excellent job, team!

C:R == An ideal balance between simulation and arcade driving imo.

Edited by: Kejnel on 21/05/2015 - 22:12

If you want to report bugs or want to ask for features DO NOT USE FORUM FOR THAT! Instead send it to developers HERE: https://carmageddon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Psyrgery's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 21/05/2015 - 21:53

For once I agree with you.

The handling is impressive, I feel I am in control of the car once again.

Amazing job Stainless!

Max is back. Let there be blood and motor oil

Sa1cor's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch ChampCompetition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 21/05/2015 - 22:03

It's definitely more enjoyable. Previously, in the beta, whenever I would not drive my favorite cars, it was because I thought "hey, I haven't tried that car for days, guess I should" and then it would still be pretty boring. The handling was off. The improvement is definitely there.

On the side note, Psyrgery, please stop running away from me :<

Edited by: Sa1cor on Thu, 21/05/2015 - 22:03
starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 21/05/2015 - 22:05

After about 10 races it does feel like the old carmageddon.

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

SapoPT's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 21/05/2015 - 22:36

Its better, i like it

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Thu, 21/05/2015 - 22:38

Being that this is the first time I'm actually playing, I can say that I feel like everything's always been right with the world. The handling feels like the classics. I noticed that fairly quickly, specially after remembering a few posts about handling this, handling that.

I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.

MisterSurrealist's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 21/05/2015 - 22:49

I'm loving it. I simply cannot wait for the DLC and the awesome mods that are coming.

Sleep Dirt's picture
Norman E. Carnage
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 22/05/2015 - 03:24

Agreed, the handling is excellent, just finished the release update and it's amazing, everything game-play wise is tight as fuck and feels so different to the bata I couldn't believe it, absolutely hit the nail on the head for me, I've only played one event and for every reason of the game it was hands down the best run I've had on C:R yet!

And there it is, the Carmageddon of my dreams, they did it, all be it 10fps short at times ;P I see the game running to what I consider as very acceptable buy the next update.

The Ocean Is the Ultimate Solution.

Gravedrinker's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 22/05/2015 - 05:58

Agree, I'm loving it. Performance has been improved too but since the beta I never had too much of a problem with it to begin with.

Twitter/Instagram: @Gravedrinker

RPGWiZaRD's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 22/05/2015 - 09:22

Like others said, the car handling transition from beta to final was a pleasant surprise, I was a bit bored with the BETA handling but this is cool, a good mix between simulation and arcadish feel. I'd say the most fun in the series even, online racing is actually a very fun option to do in C:R.

Edited by: RPGWiZaRD on Fri, 22/05/2015 - 09:26

CPU: Intel i5-4670K @ 4.4GHz
RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2x8GB (16GB) DDR3-1866 CL9
GPU: Gigabyte Windforce3X GTX 760 (rev2.0) 2GB @ 1186/3200 MHz
SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB
OS.: Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1

Kejnel's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 22/05/2015 - 12:32

RPGWiZaRD wrote:
Like others said, the car handling transition from beta to final was a pleasant surprise, I was a bit bored with the BETA handling but this is cool, a good mix between simulation and arcadish feel. I'd say the most fun in the series even, online racing is actually a very fun option to do in C:R.

Definitely the best handling in the series for me. Agreed.

If you want to report bugs or want to ask for features DO NOT USE FORUM FOR THAT! Instead send it to developers HERE: https://carmageddon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Pages