You are here

[BACKERS] Kickstarter Rewards Shipment

Pages

RagingR2's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 06/07/2018 - 07:35

starbuck wrote:
Yup cant read https://www.cnet.com/news/saints-row-maker-thq-goes-bankrupt-sells-upcoming-games/ I could swear that says SAINTS ROW GAME MAKER THQ ? So blame the reporter or blame the reader of going off of "false information" ? Volition released a game that was bought out as unfinished at THQ. Why because THQ was bankrupt.

1. Volition did not release the game, volition is the developer (maker) of Saints Row 3 an 4.
2, THQ is not the maker, even though the headline of that article says so. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saints_Row_IV
Volition made Saints Row 4 (developer) and Deep Silver released it (publisher) after buying it when THQ was liquidated.

I am not denying that THQ went bankrupt. I'm just saying they didn't release Saints Row 4 or any other game after going bankrupt. The companies who bought their assets released those games.

Quote:
All this flack when I just used the words "Remember THQ" ?

Call it 'flack' if you will. You tried to argue the point that Stainless might be bankrupt even though they released multiple games in the last few years, by naming THQ as a supposed example of a company who released (one or more) game(s) after bankruptcy.
But that last part isn't true. THQ didn't release any games after their bankruptcy.

So the point stands: Stainless is not bankrupt.

The fact that these forums are still up and running, the game servers are still up and running, and Shane is still responding to this topic should be a big hint for that too, by the way.

Fr0nt's picture
Piledriver
Twitch ChampKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 06/07/2018 - 09:22

starbuck wrote:
Fr0nt wrote:
starbuck wrote:
Fr0nt wrote:
starbuck wrote:
You talk of toxicity in this thread, you might want to consider if you have a hand in it, cause I wasnt responding to you at first. I would have expected to see this from Fr0nt

Thanks for dragging me back into this. Sad to see your still not making sense, how u doing? everything alright.

I assumed it would get a laugh from you. As for making sense we dont have time machine do we. No longer allowed to edit or make a newer post adding suggestions

I am actually surprised you didnt come in without me bringing you in.

not a laugh, i was honored i still haunt your brain. It still reads like the rambling of a madman, you do seem stuck in the past. I complained, and other people if i remember it correct, about you editing your posts while there was a "live" discussion going on, that's annoying as hell. When you reply to something, that gets edited while replying. That was the whole point. nothing more, nothing less

I didnt edit to change facts I editing to add clarity toward my posts. very minor edits change dont change the nature of what I am expressing. Why pick and choose what word someone says when you can discuss the generalization of what they are saying? Like for example talking about mod points with Trent. Good thing the responses arent live in this dead forum.I can still take hours and realize an edit is needed. I tried adding a new post but a moderator told me basically not to make so many posts, so what was I left with ? take a week to respond in a live post ? Especially when I have barely any function on my left hand,typing always was a problem with me, lack of coordination plus still having to see the keyboard when i type its a pain. And now I am in my 50s ?

I brought up the past because we still have the same type of people who cant read and type BS..

Thanks for a polite honest response

For ammunition under Mr Ds belt you may notice Shane didnt talk about the bankruptcy so it must be true :P For those that cant read that was called a JOKE not "proof of bankruptcy".

well, that reply you edited the fuck out, just proves how fucked up it is, you DO add a lot. Maybe take some more time before posting, so you dont need to add stuff hours later. The fact you still think about it, does kinda prove you just type what you think and put it on the internet without thinking it through, thuss needing to edit it all the time.

CitizenSwift's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 06/07/2018 - 09:51

I think what's bothering most people is how everyone else got their rewards - postcards, shirt, poster etc., but it's the most dedicated fans that pledged the highest amount of money that got absolutely nothing (besides the Steam code, of course).

Why not send the other physical rewards, just like they did for everyone else? Why screw the most dedicated fans completely?

I've moved house twice, been employed, made redundant, employed again, had two children and lost my hair since the game came out. My give-a-shit-o-meter is registering a zero and has been for a long time.

Seeing people drop into this thread now and again to complain has been fun over the years though, so thank you all for that :)

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Fri, 06/07/2018 - 10:04

yuske wrote:
I don't know how much is this good to know anymore XD actually, Shane, if you're still around, I'd like to update my address... how can I do this? I remember having done once in the past, but I moved again... I don't want to lose my stuff in case this miracle happens <3

Please send me a message with your new details and I'll make sure I get our records updated for you.

Maxmageddon's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 12/07/2018 - 22:19

I hope everyone is still alive since 2012... That is very long time now ! Wooooo i'm old...

METALHEAD CARNAGE !!!

yuske's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 14/07/2018 - 00:04

shane wrote:
Please send me a message with your new details and I'll make sure I get our records updated for you.

done, sent! Thanks Shane!

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 19/07/2018 - 09:28

RagingR2 wrote:
starbuck wrote:
Yup cant read https://www.cnet.com/news/saints-row-maker-thq-goes-bankrupt-sells-upcoming-games/ I could swear that says SAINTS ROW GAME MAKER THQ ? So blame the reporter or blame the reader of going off of "false information" ? Volition released a game that was bought out as unfinished at THQ. Why because THQ was bankrupt.

1. Volition did not release the game, volition is the developer (maker) of Saints Row 3 an 4.
2, THQ is not the maker, even though the headline of that article says so. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saints_Row_IV
Volition made Saints Row 4 (developer) and Deep Silver released it (publisher) after buying it when THQ was liquidated.

I am not denying that THQ went bankrupt. I'm just saying they didn't release Saints Row 4 or any other game after going bankrupt. The companies who bought their assets released those games.

Quote:
All this flack when I just used the words "Remember THQ" ?

Call it 'flack' if you will. You tried to argue the point that Stainless might be bankrupt even though they released multiple games in the last few years, by naming THQ as a supposed example of a company who released (one or more) game(s) after bankruptcy.
But that last part isn't true. THQ didn't release any games after their bankruptcy.

So the point stands: Stainless is not bankrupt.

The fact that these forums are still up and running, the game servers are still up and running, and Shane is still responding to this topic should be a big hint for that too, by the way.

Just came back for laughs. Thank you for showing the world you cant read I already said I am done with this forum . because of stupid people like you that cant even read.

Why continue to argue piddly shit with a person that is gone? Especially redundant and pointless shit. I got a brick you can argue with.

Edited by: starbuck on Thu, 19/07/2018 - 09:42

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 19/07/2018 - 10:19

JoblessPunk's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 20/07/2018 - 16:46

Just saying I haven't received anything yet, it's 2018, and still hoping to get the rewards :)

MrDeviance's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Tue, 24/07/2018 - 07:23

JoblessPunk wrote:
Just saying I haven't received anything yet, it's 2018, and still hoping to get the rewards :)

How naive and how cute :D
If you want I can mail you something.
I have a used up balloon but it's only been used once with a girl at a party.
I can mail it to you if receiving things from strangers that don't care about you seems to make you feel better...
Otherwise you can keep waiting for the other strangers to mail you that plastic toy, indefinitely.

Edited by: MrDeviance on Tue, 24/07/2018 - 07:29

Pages

randomness