Pages

Suicide Clyde's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 03/10/2012 - 00:46

I third that!

Spoiler:
BishyT wrote:
I'm a homosexual man. A very disappointed homosexual man at that.
Spoiler:
DutchBastard wrote:
I'm Dutch and now I'm very disappointed that you said that! :D
Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Thu, 01/11/2012 - 12:53

Something borked on my post... Now, this wouldn't be much reason for alarm... if it weren't the fact that I can't get the edit/quote buttons on my own post!
(Also, don't check out the YouTube channel on my 2nd tab. Really, don't. You certainly won't be missing out on any orgasming women or anything.)

I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Thu, 01/11/2012 - 15:08

Ah, just fixed your post and worked out what went wrong! This will be fixed soon.

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Thu, 01/11/2012 - 17:53

Just realized I should've linked to the post for accessibility >_<
At least I like to think it wasn't hard to get there, given the thread name was on the tab's title and all.

The Urban Spaceman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Sat, 10/11/2012 - 13:21

I notice the new topics link for each section of the forum only acts as a link to that section. Could you change it so clicking that link only brings up the new topics rather than all topics?

Another thing. Hall of maim does not work at all on my Galaxy Nexus phone. I've tried many times & when I tap the video it either goes black or permanently shows the loading animation.

Too-DAMN-Much's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 14/02/2013 - 00:42

very tiny one here, but how about some smilies?
i'm sure max isn't too badly dinged up to crack a smile like this, right? :)

just a google image search for forum smilies looks like it should have thousands at least to put to good use, not sure they're violent enough for around here though... heh.

oh also, espyo reminded me of this a few posts above, but what about constraining images that would break the frames to the forums width and being able to have them pop-out full size when you click it.

[edit] for clarity, i think he's constrained it before posting? can't tell, it could be a type of image though, don't go crazy trying to view the fullsize of that one by the way :) [/edit]

"if he smiles, start running"

"keep asking stupid questions"

trolling is apparently anytime your opinion is different than mine, i'll also accuse you of baiting if you refuse to change your opinion by force.

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Thu, 14/02/2013 - 01:00

That image got me the first 3 times... but never after!

There is a way to have small images that can be... err, opened? as full-size. If you just use the img tags, add an equals sign and the image size next to it, and that's it! It'll be shown on that size on the post, and you can just right-click, "Show image" to see it full-size.
Like: {img=32x32}image.url.here{/img}, but with brackets instead of curly braces.
Now, this is a thing for the posters, not for the viewers. In other words, if the poster doesn't shrink it down, it won't be done by itself. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the forum already shrink images too big to fit in a normal post size? I think I remember that from the wallpaper thread.

Too-DAMN-Much's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 14/02/2013 - 02:15

good to know and actually wasn't clear on whether it did or not so i figured best to bring it up and know for sure.

that image is actually worse where i stole it from also, he had it setup to have it fake the clickable finger icon as well, i never could be bothered. :)

trolling is apparently anytime your opinion is different than mine, i'll also accuse you of baiting if you refuse to change your opinion by force.

Too-DAMN-Much's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 15/02/2013 - 01:13

would be nice to have a "mark this forum read" button as well while i'm at it about requesting things, that way if the users browser is caching the page for the forums home and showing new replies erroneously it can at least be corrected on the users end immediately so they can properly know when replies are new or things are just misbehaving. :)

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Fri, 15/02/2013 - 10:31

Images do auto-resize to make sure they don't break the forum layout, however the ability to click the image to see the bigger version like in the gallery would be good - I'll take a look at that.

Also there is a 'Mark all read' feature - it's in the drop down option list on the main forum page at the bottom :)

Pages

randomness